Psoriaflora® cream contains 10% tincture of Berberis aquifolium, which provides relief from scaling, dry skin, redness, and itching associated with psoriasis.††
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
|Serving Size: Cream||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Berberis aquifolium tincture 10%
scaling and redness††
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days of regular use as directed.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Uses: Temporarily relieves the dryness, itching, flaking, rash, redness and skin irritation associated with psoriasis.††
††These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
Product of Mexico.
We Also Recommend