- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 Softgels
- Superior form of vitamin K
- Longer half-life than K1 (days vs. hours)
- Higher activity than K1 (6X in vitro)
- 10X better absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Promotes bone health*
- 90 mcg Per Serving
- Critical to Blood Clotting & Coagulation*
Jarrow Formulas® MK-7 is made via fermentation by Bacillus subtilus natto. MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) is the bioactive form of vitamin K2 found naturally occurring in Natto. MK-7 is ten times better absorbed than K1 from spinach* and is responsible for the carboxylation of specific bone proteins needed for building bones.*
Keep out of the reach of children.Suggested Usage
Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially anticoagulants [e.g. warfarin/Coumadin]), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.Other Ingredients
Non-GMO medium chain triglycerides, and non-GMO soybean oil. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, water and caramel (as a light barrier).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend