Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra deglycyrrhizinated licorice is a unique 10:1 extract of deglycyrrhizinated licorice with a delicious, German Chocolate flavor. DGL is widely used in Europe and first introduced to the United States by Enzymatic Therapy in 1986. DGL Ultra supports overall health of the gastrointestinal system along with the lining of the stomach and intestinal tract.
DGL Ultra provides the best-tasting DGL on the market. In a blind taste test, participants chose DGL Ultra by at least 87 percent over other leading competitors. In fact, every participant chose DGL Ultra over one comparably-concentrated brand.
DGL Ultra provides the following benefits:
- Glycyrrhizic acid-free formula provides only the beneficial effects of licorice
- Chewable formula works naturally with enzymes in saliva to support digestive health
- Best tasting DGL; great German-chocolate flavor
- Helps relieve stomach discomfort by stimulating and accelerating natural protective factors in the digestive tract
- Boosts the production of mucin, a natural compound that coats and protects the lining of the stomach and intestines
- Potent 10:1 extract; provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption in chewable form
- Includes glycine to help keep the stomach lining strong
Why use a deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) supplement?
It’s a natural choice for healthy digestion. DGL supports a healthy digestive system and helps provide soothing relief of, and support for, the stomach lining and intestinal tract.
Why take DGL Ultra?
- It works fast. DGL Ultra extra-strength deglycyrrhizinated licorice stimulates and accelerates natural protection in the digestive tract. You’ll notice relief of occasional stomach discomfort immediately! (based on existing claims).
It’s strong. The potent 10:1 extract makes this product ultra-concentrated, which means it provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption.
It tastes great. DGL Ultra is chewable, because saliva enhances the effect of its natural compounds. Of course, many DGL supplements don’t taste as good the German Chocolate flavor of this UltraSoothe brand DGL. If you’ve avoided DGL in the past, now it the time to give it a try!
It’s safe. In DGL Ultra, the glycyrrhizin compound—associated with high blood pressure—has been removed.